Easy to Use and Care For
– Pre-heat your coffee/tea maker by filling with hot tap water and let sit for 1 minute.Never pour boiling water into your D’Bings French Press without pre-heating first.
– Empty the tap water and add 1 tablespoon per 6 oz/water.
– Add almost boiling water into the D’Bings French Press to a maximum of 1 inch below top of beaker and stir lightly.
– Fit the lid with filter group fully raised to the top of the beaker and let it steep for 3 – 5 minutes.
– Slowly and completely push the center shaft down.
– Pour into your favorite cup or mug and enjoy!
Simply remove the center shaft, rinse out the remaining coffee/tea and hand wash in warm soapy water. There is no need to remove the glass beaker during cleaning.
– Unsuitable for microwave or oven
Ready to Impress your Coffee Drinking Friends? Buy One Now!