High Quality Enjoyment
The IMPRESSA Z7 makes the heart of even the most demanding coffee aficionado beat faster, and provides the thrilling experience of a full range of coffee enjoyment at the highest level. Fast, quiet and versatile. The cup illumination feature stylishly presents speciality coffee drinks in rich amber light, and frothed milk beverages in gleaming white.
• Variable brewing unit, from 0.17 to 0.56 oz (5 g to 16 g)
• Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.)
• Additional preground coffee powder
• Hot water function
• Cappuccino frother
• Height-adjustable coffee spout
• Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.)
• Multi-level conical grinder
• CLEARYL filter cartridge
• High-performance pump, 15 bar
• Thermoblock heating system
• Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
• Adjustable water hardness
• Zero-Energy Switch or power switch
• Swiss made
• Latte macchiato at the touch of a button
• Cappuccino at the touch of a button
• Powder recognition for additional ground coffee variety
• Intelligent preheating
Design and materials
• Alu Frame Design 0.1 in. aluminium front panel
• Height-adjustable coffee spout: 2.6 x 4 in. (65–103 mm)
• Width-adjustable coffee spout: 0.8 x 1.9 in. (20–50 mm)
• Height-adjustable cappuccino spout: 4.4 x 6 in. (113–153 mm)
• White cup illumination
• Amber cup illumination
• Sound design
For the first time ever, the cappuccino spout can be adjusted continuously up to 6 inches high to suit all standard latte macchiato glasses, a unique feature for automatic specialty coffee centers for home use. This perfects the quality of beverages made with milk, because it guarantees a wonderfully fine and airy milk foam.
Saving energy doesn’t have to mean sacrificing enjoyment. Quite the contrary. In Energy Save Mode the JURA IMPRESSA Z7 One Touch uses up to 40% less energy.
The patented Zero-Energy Switch turns the machine off after coffee preparation and the automatic switch-off rinse. Consuming less than 0.01 W, the standby energy is one hundred times lower than the value specified in the EU standard*. The machine can be completely disconnected from the power supply using the power switch. With the IMPRESSA Z7 One Touch you can be ecological without being any less indulgent.
*EuP standard no. 1275/2008 from 2010: 1.0 W
An advanced fluid system guarantees the best crema yet: fine, velvety, intense and aromatic. The intelligent pre-heating system ensures that every espresso and ristretto has the optimum temperature, even after longer breaks in preparation.
The unmistakable design combines purest luxury, elegance and sophistication. The striking curved lines reflect the shape of the coffee bean. The high-quality materials used have been produced with maximum precision and outstanding craftsmanship. Carefully finished solid aluminum is used for the front panel and coffee spout. The high quality of this premium product couldn’t be reflected any better.